If you are entering 2018 PNSW Harbour Series, plan on paddling the other events in this Series, and wish to earn points in the Series, please select either the Short (7km) or Long (14km) Course HS events.
If you are entering the Cockatoo or Cupcake Cups as a single event and do not intend paddling other events in the Series, please select the Handicap Event (14km) or Handicap Event (7km).
Additionally, paddlers who do intend entering other events in the 2018 PNSW Harbour Series are encouraged to create their own WebScorer account, which can be done before or during the entry process. Creating a WebScorer account has no cost, and offers many advantages, the main one being that you will only enter your personal details once for the season, and race entry after that will require only 1-2 questions to be answered.
- Lifejackets are required to be worn by ALL paddlers in this event.
- Leg Leashes are required for all paddlers in this event.
Dress-up is optional but we love to see the Aussie colours and flags on canoes and people!! 🇭🇲️🇭🇲
- Early Bird Entries close at 5:00pm on Thursday 25th January
- Race Start is at 7:30am.
- Race Briefing is at 7:15am.
- Registration is available from 5:45am, and closes at 7:00am, Friday 26th January.
More information here.